Information About Hurricane Irma for BlueChoice HealthPlan Medicaid Members
September 08, 2017
Important Phone Numbers for Our Members
- 24-Hour Nurseline: 1-866-577-9710 (TTY: 1-800-368-4424) Disease Management
- (DM) Case Management: 1-888-830-4300
- Health Services: 1-866-470-6261
- Member Customer Care Center: 1-866-781-5094 (TTY: 1-866-773-9634)
- Pharmacy Customer Service: 1-866-915-0327
- Relay (TTY) South Carolina: 1-800-735-8583 or 711
- S.C. Healthy Connections: 1-877-552-4642 (TTY: 1-800-735-8583)
- Statewide Medicaid Help Line: 1-888-549-0820
- Not a BlueChoice HealthPlan Medicaid member? Want to learn more? 1-800-574-8864
Important Information About Your Medications:
Beginning Sept. 7 - 15, 2017, you can refill medications before their refill date in the event that they are left behind if you leave your home to evaluate for Hurricane Irma. Members that are locked into a specific pharmacy will be able to get medications from any network pharmacy through Sept. 15, 2017.
Access the state of South Carolina’s Hurricane Preparedness Guide for more information about evacuation routes.